Lead Electronic Technician
Allen Integrated Assemblies is looking for a leader to work with skilled electronics technicians in our electronic assembly manufacturing.
Individual will assist the production manager with coordination of daily activities including work flow, production scheduling, and meeting shipping goals. The Lead Technician will:
- prepare daily work assignments and evaluate the quality of individual work performance within the group
- program and utilize test equipment: multimeter, oscilloscopes and power supplies
- apply electronic theory and related knowledge to test and repair electronic assemblies and equipment
- communicate to multi-levels of management and staff within the company
- computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel and test software
An AA in Electronics; graduation from an accredited electronics technical school or completion of military electronics training program is required for this position. Supervisory or leadership experience is necessary for the successful applicant.
This department works during the first shift.
Please apply at: https://www.allenorgan.com/hr/aia941/index.html
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
EEO is the Law