Quality Incoming Inspector-Incoming Materials
Allen Integrated Assemblies’ Quality Department is searching for an Incoming Materials Inspector to verify purchased parts and materials ensuring they meet established specifications. Will also assist in process assembly inspections as assigned.
Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, organized and possess good communication skills. Individual will be required to work successfully independently with minimal supervision. Must be able to adjust to changing priorities in a dynamic manufacturing environment. This position reports on first shift.
Will be required to:
- Inspect printed circuit boards, components, assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies per product specification, procedures and work instructions.
- Perform incoming materials inspections using engineering documentation, product specifications, procedures and work instructions.
- Prepare and maintain inspection reports and records.
- Understand and comply with Quality Systems processes.
- Must have Quality Control or related experience in an electronics manufacturing company.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with IPC standard is helpful but not mandatory.
- Computer knowledge: MS Office applications and MRP/ERP software.
- Soldering skills a plus
- Must be able to use various inspection tools including: calipers, gauges, multimeters, stereo microscopes.
- Good visual acuity with the ability to accurately identify colors.
- Work in a seated or standing position for extended periods.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. as needed.
USA Applicants ONLY, please apply at: https://www.allenorgan.com/hr/aia941/index.html
All other countries, please send resume to:
Allen Organ Company
Attn: Human Resources
150 Locust Street
Macungie PA 18062
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.