Allen Integrated Assemblies is looking for an experienced Electronic Technician capable of applying electronic theory to test and repair electronic assemblies and printed circuit boards.
Position requires the ability to:
- Trouble shoot electronic circuits and repair assemblies or printed circuit boards utilizing schematics and electronic test procedures.
- Perform rework of PCB’s to IPC standards utilizing both through hole and SMT soldering techniques.
- Construct, maintain and repair test sets used for testing.
- Operate oscilloscopes, multimeters, generators and other test equipment used for test and repair of assemblies.
- Operate personal computers used for diagnostic testing or programming of assemblies.
- Organize and maintain lab materials including repair parts, equipment and consumables.
- Maintain documentation and records necessary for efficient testing and repair.
- An AA in Electronics; certificate from an accredited electronics technical school program or military electronics training is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits and possess soldering skills.
Good visual acuity; ability to use small tools with hands; work is performed requiring both sitting and standing. Occasional minor lifting of less than 30 lbs.
USA Applicants ONLY, please apply at: https://www.allenorgan.com/hr/aia941/index.html
All other countries, please send resume to:
Allen Organ Company
Attn: Human Resources
150 Locust Street
Macungie PA 18062
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
EEO is the Law